It's great to live where roads twist and turn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:blink: I'm with Cecil too.

P.S. -- I hate to be the one to break it to ya Carver... but the center is worn out too!

--G

Thought I'd share a few pix of my front PR2. Killed it off yesterday on Ca 58 east of Creston :yahoo: Not sure of total mileage, I just enjoy the fact the sides wore down before the center.

DSC02967.jpg

DSC02970.jpg
Well done sir......... you da man... :yahoo: :rolleyes: :dribble: :dribble:

B

Thought I'd share a few pix of my front PR2. Killed it off yesterday on Ca 58 east of Creston :yahoo: Not sure of total mileage, I just enjoy the fact the sides wore down before the center.

DSC02967.jpg

DSC02970.jpg
Well done sir......... you da man... :yahoo: :rolleyes: :dribble: :dribble:

B
I honestly did not realize how poorly CrZy8 was handling until I spooned a new POS Azarro on the front. At least she holds a line now.. :lol:

I honestly did not realize how poorly CrZy8 was handling until I spooned a new POS Azarro on the front. At least she holds a line now.. :lol:
+1. Recently put a new set of PR2s on my black cherry. New choos make a world of difference. :clapping:

Ahhh Don.... The Feej Is not a dirt bike. Just sayin'...

I can't tell what color it is. Wash that thing! :p

Could you imagine Fairlaner's bike that dirty? :eek: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh Don.... The Feej Is not a dirt bike. Just sayin'...
I can't tell what color it is. Wash that thing! :p

Could you imagine Fairlaner's bike that dirty? :eek: :rofl:
Doode, that pix was taken AFTER the wash, seriously!

Don, I've got some PR2s on order, but need a replacement until they come in. What do you want for it?
You pay shipping?

Don: I picked up SkooterG this Tuesday at The Cycle Center in Casa Grande, AZ in my Jeep. He'd dropped off the newer FJR to have our mechanic Kendall put new seals in the final drive. He was trying to brag to me about how worn out his rear tire was. I told him that he was just a pussy sucking air compared to you. He called me last night after he had looked at pictures of your tires totally pissed off you had out-SkooterG'ed SkooterG. He really was bummed about your tire wear! HA

Don: I picked up SkooterG this Tuesday at The Cycle Center in Casa Grande, AZ in my Jeep. He'd dropped off the newer FJR to have our mechanic Kendall put new seals in the final drive. He was trying to brag to me about how worn out his rear tire was. I told him that he was just a pussy sucking air compared to you. He called me last night after he had looked at pictures of your tires totally pissed off you had out-SkooterG'ed SkooterG. He really was bummed about your tire wear! HA
Hah! That would be twice now, mi Amigo!

One of the guys on our last OE/Hoon get together ended the day with the rear looking like this. :blink:

35nc8l4.jpg