It's Official - Remus Exhausts coming to WFO!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msfjed

Reaction score
The organizers have given the go ahead - REMUS is coming to WFO.

I've volunteered to do installations for free and will have my bike there for folks to see and hear Remus Revolutions (with and without baffle installed).

I'm also bringing some give-aways for the banquets and a special surprise ........... THERMOFLASH!!

Thanks to the organizers and the forum,

Jed

I've volunteered to do installations for free and will have my bike there for folks to see and hear Remus Revolutions (with and without baffle installed).

I'm also bringing some give-aways for the banquets and a special surprise ........... THERMOFLASH!!

Jed
Are you considering doing the same for EOM?

JW

Jed
THERMOFL
mushroom_web.jpg
!!

Last edited by a moderator:
home03.jpg

I won't be there, but it looks like fun.

I'll have to see how WFO goes and what the schedule looks like before deciding on EOM. One or two weeks after WFO I'll know.

Thanks,

Jed

Just a little FYI,

The great folks at Maxmoto in San Francisco mounted up a set of the NEW Remus Hexacone's on my 07, just to make sure of the application.

And in a word(or two) F'ing HOT. Sorry guys, no photo's

The carbon fiber at each end with the brushed aluminum hexagon can (same color/look of the bikes trim silver) looked so so good with the bikes colors and lines.

They were bringing the few sets they had to WFO, so take a look.

I will have my set mounted up as soon as they are in stock here at home.

Everyone have fun, wish I was there.

Kirk

Thank you REMUS ! I was the fortunate one to win 50% off any exhaust they have !

I had the chance to hear the many that were installed at WFO and will be ordering the Carbon's tomorrow !

Jed is new to this forum and I have to chime in. I organized which vendors came to WFO with Warchild. Jed came in late and with a great contribution to WFO. His heart is clearly in the right place and I know Jed will be a great friend of the FJR community.

Top notch! Glad to meet you Jed!

Jed is new to this forum and I have to chime in. I organized which vendors came to WFO with Warchild. Jed came in late and with a great contribution to WFO. His heart is clearly in the right place and I know Jed will be a great friend of the FJR community.
I didn't go to the WFO but I think I'd like a set of the cans. Where do we order them from and is there any discount for FJRForum members?

I didn't go to the WFO but I think I'd like a set of the cans. Where do we order them from and is there any discount for FJRForum members?
You can order them from Knut Wagner - 415-355-1400, [email protected], www.maxmoto.com. also the remus site: www.remus.eu

From my conversation with Jed, he does not sell them himself, but for and with Knut Wagner. Give Knut a call and see if he will help you out on a discount, does not hurt to ask.

I think they only had so many cans in stock at WFO (it was a last minute committment) so they did not discount them, but offererd to mail the old ones home for free.

Hey Qmotion,

What are they getting for a pair of them shipped (Plus your 50% off your LUCKY FELLA)?

WW

HA HA 50% off.... I WISH

$899.00 to my door. He took off 10% and didn't charge for shipping.

Jed

Hey Jed,

Which exhaust do you like the sound of the best? The Revolution or the Hexacone. Knut can ship the Revolutions immediately but I have to wait a week for the Hexacones to ship. Are the Hexacones Titanium or Aluminum? From my uderstanding they are only available in titanium and carbon or all carbon.

Jed

Hey Jed,

Which exhaust do you like the sound of the best? The Revolution or the Hexacone. Knut can ship the Revolutions immediately but I have to wait a week for the Hexacones to ship. Are the Hexacones Titanium or Aluminum? From my uderstanding they are only available in titanium and carbon or all carbon.

From my experience, they sound very similar . . . carbon and Hexacone . . . . . I chose the Carbon because I liked the black look of them . . if the Hexacone were black, I probably would have chose those since they sound almost alike. Just my opinion.

Jed can probably add more to this, but I thought I would give you what I thought from listening to both of them at WFO.