JEFF @ SPORTBIKE EFFECTS!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that Sport bike effect guy, Order my brace here in a couple of days, I thought a week . Now I have to wait to put it on have a wedding I have to go to in Lake Tahoe. So it will be sunday, putting it on and taking it for a road test.

Thats for the quick srevice .

I recommend buying from Sport Bike Effect you will be happy.. :clapping: :)

weekend rider :) :D

Jeff has screwed the pooch again on customer service! Those that have a weak heart may want to sit down. I ordered 2 sets (4 total) of 90 degree valve stems for my FJR. I expected an email or call to make sure I knew there were 2 to a set and did I need 4? No contact and they were quickly on the way. I get the package today and there is just one set and I am charged for 2 sets. Please sit down for this part: I call him and tell him about the shortage and before I say another word he has the nerve to apologize. I haven't even told him my name and he knows what happened. It gets worse, minutes after our phone conversation I get a UPS ship confirmation email that the stems are on the way! I don't know what to do because I am not accustomed to this type of treatment. I think this will eventually spoil us in our business dealings with other merchants. :unsure:

I just want to add what the hell is Jeff thinking ! :assassin: Ordered parts got the right ones pleasent to deal with, great price, shipped and arrived in time for WFO (even though I ordered late).

This is a top notch vendor customer service like it should be great products. A real pleasure to do business with. Tapped out farkle money but when restocked Bike effects will be where it goes.

Thanks for the stuff and the service hope to meet you at WFO. :yahoo:

Oh yea while I am at it gunny to U Motors :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff is just a good business man and a nice guy period. He came to Dallas last year and bought me a few drinks and I haven't even ordered anything from him! I do hope to someday, just gotta find the dough. Owning this bike is so darn spendy!

Looking forward to seeing you next week Jeff!

Heck I saw him last sunday at Moskowitze corners and just talking to him and looking at his fork brace and asking a couple of questions, I felt guilty and and rushed home to order one of those braces.
l ke it has been said before. He is to dam njce. Every time you see or talk to him you just want to buy something because he so nice.. :)

weekend rider :)
I saw him last Sunday too. I was inside having breakfast with my wife. He came in to say goodbye and give me a card before he left. He made sure I knew about the forum discount too. I am looking forward to doing business with him.

Mike

I just wanted to add my experience with Jeff to the list. I'm more than happy with Bike Effects! I attended WFO-6 and purchased a set of the silver 90 deg valve stems. I paid cash and Jeff told me that he had promised his last 2 sets as swag to be give away that night. He said that he would send me a set as soon as he got back home. No problem. Then, just before dinner that night, as they were calling for the vendors to take their places at the tables, I bought a set of the Pazzo levers. I gave him my card info and address. I got home from my vacation/trip the other day and noticed that the stems had not been delivered. I sent Jeff an e-mail late Friday night asking about them. I figured a wouldn't hear from him until Monday. I got off the phone with him a few hours ago. We have it all straightened out. There was a little mix up, but we're fine. I think it's great that he would be doing business and be reachable by phone on a Sunday evening.

Thanks Jeff, It's a pleasure doing business with you. :)

Erik C. Ramsted

A main 2006 EOM sponsor.

An now a main 2007 sponsor.

It think that puts Bike Effect in an ELITE status.