Just got a smokin deal

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramblin Man

Reaction score
:yahoo: I just got what is the best deal I've ever had.

'82 320i e21, LSD (with new clutches), euro bumpers, new paint, old school spoilers front and rear, 3 sets of wheels, M42 conversion, vented front rotors, rear disk conversion, camber plates, rear mount battery, griffin aluminum radiator, custom front end, bilstein sports, ........ I bought the car from the original owner, never wrecked, when I repainted it 3-4 years ago it had one spot of surface rust on the rocker, it now has one little spot behind one rear wheel. trunk is solid, shock towers are solid."
This vehicle is fitted with the EDA Engeneering front end. It's been driven on the street and track for the last three years and is completely reliable.

DSC_0162.jpg

PA070010.jpg

P1010035.jpg

P1280006.jpg

P1280007.jpg

I'm almost ashamed of the price I paid. Definately feel a little guilty about it.

But it's mine now! Yee Haw!

I have two of these cars that are works in progress in no where near the kind of shape this one is. They are projects that would need 4-5 grand worth of work each to duplicate what i just paid...Are you ready?....$1000.00 including 2 extra sets of rims with tires, one of which I could easily sell for half that to the e21 guys out there.

Isn't the internet awesome?!?! :yahoo:

WOW...Just WOW..... You're such dick ;)

Nice score... I'm REALLY Jealous

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you check for cocaine in the sidepanels... maybe the DEA was bearing down on him....? :ph34r:

Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator: