Lane Splitting Article

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one has mentioned the problem in warm weather of our bikes overheating. Weather you have air or water cooling sitting in traffic on a warm day can have adverse effects on your bike. Not to mention sitting in the sun with your leathers or riding suit on is not a pretty picture. Lane share forever!! :assasin:

No one has mentioned the problem in warm weather of our bikes overheating. Weather you have air or water cooling sitting in traffic on a warm day can have adverse effects on your bike. Not to mention sitting in the sun with your leathers or riding suit on is not a pretty picture. Lane share forever!! :assasin:
Not to mention the waste of gas, and LIFE in traffic.

I'm from the UK and been here (CA) 20 years. I was amazed when someone told me there was even such a thing called lane-splitting. I thought this was the land of the free?? I worked as a dispatch rider in London one summer and without lane-splitting I'd still be on my first job. What a stupid law the other States have! We've got way too many attorneys in this country.
tel
+1 on the Attorneys

The measure of how good a day I'm having is inversely proportional to the amount of time I spend with attorneys :D