• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Large GIVI Tank Bag For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkySoldier

Reaction score
Recently added Heli Bars which will not allow me to keep this large tank bag. I bought it last year for $185. Today it is on sale on Revzilla for $166. I'd let it go for $100 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I have everything for it such as the rain cover, the removable tablet holder and the removable carry straps. Please understand that you will need the bike specific tank ring that this locks to. I am keeping mine to utilize on a different GIVI Bag.

RevZilla listing: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/givi-xs306-tanklock-tankbag

Thanks for looking!

de22176c05403ee4beccc6a512c161d8_zpsbsfe7uyv.jpg

Tablet holder and rain cover not shown but will be included.

a0b70b2c2c07c7e8822040e409d53dd1_zpsbupfpbhi.jpg

Do you have any photos showing how close the bag sits to the tank. I am in need of a new bag and have been entertaining this very bag....always had a strap down bag.

Probaby just going to keep it and use it for my other bike. It definitely is huge @ 25 Liters and doesn't suit everyone. Still wish I could use it.

To all who may have been interested: I decided to keep the bag and use it for my other bike. Made the decision easy after it seemed like no one was interested when I offered it a while ago. Sorry for the delay- doing a long ride to Oregon presently.

To all who may have been interested: I decided to keep the bag and use it for my other bike. Made the decision easy after it seemed like no one was interested when I offered it a while ago. Sorry for the delay- doing a long ride to Oregon presently.
Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy your trip! (post pics)