Lee Parks Gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimLor

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy new gloves for spring/summer/fall and am looking at the Lee Parks shorter gauntlet deerskine gloves. ANyone have these and what's your opinion?

Thanks.

Hey Jim,

I have both the long insulated and the short summer deerskin gloves. In short I love them. The best gloves I own, very soft. I have several different styles and makes but these are the ones I grab. That said, they are expensive and you might find some you like that are cheaper. I just wish I had the money back that was spent on all the others I have.

Bill

I've been using both the long and short gloves for over 4 years. I ride about 20,000 per year. Both pairs of gloves still fit great, and I almost can't feel them when riding. Just wash them in Woolite once a year. Great gloves...

I really, really liked my Lee Parks at first, but after about six months and 8k or so miles (rambling, sport touring and track days) on the FJR and the R1150RSA, the sewed patch rolled up at the edges and led to blisters. When I queried Parks my e-mail, he/they never responded.

I'm back using Helds.

LeeParksGloves.jpg

Thanks for the replies. I'll take a look at the Held gloves, but am pulling towards the Lee Parks. Disappointing to hear that you didn't get any feedback from an email to Lee Parks, their website touts their customer service.

Thanks again. Jim

Panthercity, If you get the gloves damp, then take a warm (not hot) iron, you can flatten the edges of the patch back down. I did this one time several years ago and not had a problem since.

I'm looking to buy new gloves for spring/summer/fall and am looking at the Lee Parks shorter gauntlet deerskine gloves. ANyone have these and what's your opinion?Thanks.
i got the cruiser kind, not the racing ones...

works really good, even punched out a windshield on a truck that had a tree brach go thru it.. kinda hard to dirve with glass blowing in your face...<G>

But i got mine thru Fox Creek leather... the're good folks...

https://www.foxcreekleather.com/127.html#description2

Mary