• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Leo Vince Slip-ons

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude you've got to do a much better job listing this stuff if you want to sell it. WHICH Leo Vince Mufflers? How old are they? How many miles have the pipes seen? Price? Pictures? Wondering if this is a real listing.

Well unfortunately the site won't let me edit my post and I was unable to upload photos after reading all the instructions so possibly someone can assist me with that.

I had the mufflers on an 06 but Leo Vince site says that they fit all years up to 2013

I bought them used from this site so unsure as to there age

I can email photos at this point

Do you have a price? Approximate number of miles? I'm assuming 100,000 miles and free. That being the case, I'll take them.

I am guessing you are in venice, Florida. I saw an identical set on the Sarasota craigslist. So, you can probably just put a link to your ad wirh the pics in it.

Man, I'm happy to snag these. I had a Leo Vince can on my last bike, and really liked the balance of grunt to silence.