LeoVince '06 exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twodogs

Reaction score
I'm told that these are now available.

Has anyone tried one on an '06? On an earlier FJR?

Impressions?

Thanks

Impressions?

Thanks
I'm torn between this and the Holeshot but I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the LV titanium. I'll post if/when I do. Hopefully someone else already has one and will post a photo.

I'm torn between this and the Holeshot but I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the LV titanium. I'll post if/when I do. Hopefully someone else already has one and will post a photo.
I personally think you should wait one week before purchasing.

You never know what a - particularly - good - buy - might just fall out of the sky and land in the forum.

;)

Seriously. Wait one week before committing your funds.

Damn WC....your killing me on this off season farkling.....but then again....at least I'll die happy :derisive: ...

Well, the truth of the matter is.... I am setting up a killer Exhaust GB for my Blackbird brethren over at CBRXX.com.

However... I've been able to sneak two exhaust brands in this deal for my FJR bro's.

One of them is the LeoVince SBK series.... B)

And in all the tasty versions, too..... stainless, carbon fiber, and titanium ovals.

Both slip-ons... and full systems!

You won't believe the prices. Hell, *I* don't even believe the prices.... :blink:

I downloaded this LeoVince SBK sound-bite last summer from somewhere... all I know is that these were mounted on a FJR:

Last edited by a moderator:
Linky no workie. I get the "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this function" banner from the forum.

Linky no workie. I get the "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this function" banner from the forum.
It workie fine for me... can's sounds pretty awesome!

It's just a .WAV file... try doing a "right click-save as" operation, see if you can download it to your hard drive and play it from there...

i cant download or open the attachment.

jason

Impressions?

Thanks
I have the aluminum cans on my 05 and have been happy with them.

Jeff at Sport Blke effects gives forum members a 10% discount.

P6110823.jpg

Bummer about the .wav file attachment, we'll look into it... most likely a configuration issue of some sort.

Here's some more close-up photos of the goods for those who might be interested:

The very nice (and least expensive!) aluminum oval:

yamaha_fjr1300_7205.jpg

The carbon-fiber oval seems to be a big hit:

yamaha_fjr1300_7206.jpg

Then there's this delicious titanium oval.... sweet!

yamaha_fjr1300_7207.jpg

I personally think you should wait one week before purchasing.

You never know what a - particularly - good - buy - might just fall out of the sky and land in the forum.

;)

Seriously. Wait one week before committing your funds.
Thanks, I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.