LeoVince '06 exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muzzy full exhaust please !! :unsure:

DING *** DING *** DING!!!!!!!!!!! We have a winner! B)

Would a pair of exquisite Carbon Fiber canisters give you a woody?

FJR1300_DOCF.jpg

Alternatively... how 'bout a Muzzy FULL SYSTEM with this brushed Titanium Oval man-candy? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Titanium.jpg

Yeeah, Boyz....... these here be The Shit, yo!! B)

What kinda prices are we talking?
Not talking prices yet... I am having the vendor re-check his pricing because they appear insanely low.... to the point that I want to be dead sure he can deliver what he says he can deliver! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
ani-fire.gif

Is a 4 into 1 really going to be available? :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: Looks like they're all 2 x 2 into 1 on the website.

Oh lessee, 2730 for five Bennies at Costco, new CC install for four Bennies and now this? Presidents ain't dieing fast enough lately...

Not talking prices yet... I am having the vendor re-check his pricing because they appear insanely low.... to the point that I want to be dead sure he can deliver what he says he can deliver! :eek:

No No No. Rule number one of negotiationg. Take it and run. And say I take a 100.

Cant wait. I have been looking for the last two months.

Will there be a quantity limit. Not per user, I am not greedy or trying to resell. But a limit through the forum. Also will there be a time limit. Do we have to commit now or it will be avaialble for a while.

Is a 4 into 1 really going to be available? :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: Looks like they're all 2 x 2 into 1 on the website.
Bad news for those who can't make up their mind... BOTH versions will be offered in the Muzzy!

Duel slip-ons will be offered....

Full systems with duel slip-ons will be offered....

Full systems with SINGLE-sided exhaust will also be offered....

For the MUZZY kits: The prices for the '03-'05 bikes will be lower then the same systems for '06-07 bikes.

Glad to see your in no hurry skuehl :lol: ....
Its not that Im not in a hurry. Its just that have only heard one and that was Turbodave's 2bros. Sounds awesome. And I like the insert to dampen the sound.

I want to hear them all first then pick. Cant wait until WFO as I bet every single option will be there.

However I will likely pull the trigger before then.

Like a kid in a candy store I just cant make up my mind.

Bad news for those who can't make up their mind... BOTH versions will be offered in the Muzzy!

Duel slip-ons will be offered....

Full systems with duel slip-ons will be offered....

Full systems with SINGLE-sided exhaust will also be offered....

For the MUZZY kits: The prices for the '03-'05 bikes will be lower then the same systems for '06-07 bikes.
[SIZE=36pt]SCHA-WIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Can anyone give a decent comparison on these models available? How much weight is saved over stock? Are they excessively loud? Any opinions on how the 4-1 system may look on the FJR?

I don't consider mine excessively loud. Has a deeper note. not sure about the weight for both, but I know its less.

Can anyone give a decent comparison on these models available? How much weight is saved over stock? Are they excessively loud? Any opinions on how the 4-1 system may look on the FJR?
Caveat: I don't have Muzzys

I have Holeshot slip ons. They are roughly 1/2 what the OEM cannisters weigh (I'm not home to actually weight them). The complete header system eliminates the cat so you lose more weight and the restriction, so they flow more exhaust and more noise.

Noise: They're loud. I like my slip-ons and don't think they are excessive (those who follow me may disagree). I have ridden with another rider who has the complete Holeshot system and it is easily 50% louder than mine. The exhaust note definitely has a "bark" to it.

Remember that these "cans" have a fiberglass packing and will get louder as they age.

Would I be able to just buy the header pipes and use my 2brothers skip ons???

Does any one know it they would fit?

Richard

I'm in for the 4 to 1 Muzzy's. Guess I'll be installing a PCIII as well. Anyone know where I can dyno a bike near Syracuse NY?

warchild, my wife is going to be mad at you!!!! :yahoo: Prices soon please? the suspense is killing me!

I have the Leo Vince Aluminum slip-ons on my '05 FJR and they are a little louder than stock with the baffles IN and MUCH louder with them out. I run the baffles in and have gotten many compliments on the tone and sound level. The have a GREAT sound at all rpm levels.

The LV cans are lighter than the stock cans but not by half, just noticebly lighter. And they look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.