Let me break the news

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's always nice when the service manager rides an FJR because then he cannot deny the ticking. He's gonna want his fixed too.

Mine doesnt tick :rolleyes:

Ovale you got too much time on your hands. I need another light duty tech, wanna change some tires on your off time?

Zac,

Welcome back. Enjoy picking your own rides instead of trying to find the noise, "when I let off the throttle and turn right, but don't brake and if the wind is blowing from behind me at no more than 4 mph..." Look forward to seeing you out on the twisties.

RsvlFeej (Patrick)

I like stories with a happy ending, especially when it envolves getting one's own ride back to enjoy again. And you guy's leave Ray alone, anyone who is a Rush fan is a friend of mine. And welcome back Zac and the 05 FJR. Ride safe and ride free, to ride again once more :D . PM. <><

It's always nice when the service manager rides an FJR because then he cannot deny the ticking. He's gonna want his fixed too.

Mine doesnt tick :rolleyes:

Ovale you got too much time on your hands. I need another light duty tech, wanna change some tires on your off time?
Sure thing! I could use the training from the best Yamaha shop in Northern California :) Will Aaron teach me how to do a TBS?