LindaT Custom Tankbags

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
......... to people that deprive their brains of oxygen and social interaction for 11 days straight. :blink:
Perhaps that explains THIS. But then maybe not.

He said Hal's set up was clean, not the one in the picture. Or at least that is what I hope he meant.
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Well, it may be clean looking in the pictures - but I hope that some day it grows up and looks like Mikes' bike !!

Since those pics were taken, I've installed an In/Line dash with two (2) 2730's, my X50, and a cubby for TurboDave's coffee maker .....

I sent Linda payment for my tank-bag last week, and I can't to get it. Very similar to the one shown in this thread, but with some personal touches. YAHOO!

Well, it took a few months of waiting in the off season, and my tank bag had to make a return trip to Linda for a bad zipper, but I finally have a complete bag system very similar to the one shown in kaitsdad's original posting.

One big change I asked Linda to make is that my bag does not have any of her logo's on the outside of the bag. Also, since I have not done any rallies yet, I didn't get the rally book. Yes, I know it is worthless without pics, but for some reason, I am still struggling with posting pictures on this forum. Beside, it is raining cats and dogs outside right now, so I wont have pictures for awhile anyway.