Link to Sena SMH10 wireless head set group buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to also let you know...the vendor is selling these for ...

...I am offering them for 159.99 for a single unit and 261.99 for a double pack. This is an OTD price.
I do need at least 6 orders. This offer will expire on September 6. Please post up if you are in.
The Sena website has a suggested retail of $219 for a single unit...and $399 for a double unit....so THIS is a kick butt offer.

Note: I have purchased other items from the vendor and found him to be a reliable source for motorcycle gadgets.

threw my hat in for a double also. Come on everybody. I've been dreaming of getting a set to help the pillion read my mind without using helmet to helmet contact to do so. :yahoo:

I am thinking about this one. Shipping to Canada may be an issue - will have to check into it. I am not really looking for a unit for communications but more for GPS, phone and music. Was considering the new Scala Rider G4 but the reviews seem to put the Sena well above it and this price is way better than the G4. The only thing that the G4 has that I might like is the built-in FM radio.

I was just on the Sena website and see that they are now offering a helmet clamp that will work with earbuds (optional accessory). Too bad they didn't just add a stereo output jack for their helmet speaker version.

Ross

I paid $149 for my single Sena here!
That may be true...but I don't KNOW that supplier...and I would rather buy one from one of my motorcycle riding friends and support his efforts to support his family.

That being said...if not enough people sign up for this group buy...I'm using the link you provided...cuz I have to get me a dual system for me and my son...or me and my wife. Thanks for the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beware. Found the following on webikeworld....

NOTE: Only authorized Sena retailers have the latest legal versions of the SMH10. Some online sellers may have gray market, older or pre-production versions of the product. Only authorized Sena dealers will have the latest version, backed by a warranty. Don't try to save a few dollars and end up with a problems!

Beware. Found the following on webikeworld....

NOTE: Only authorized Sena retailers have the latest legal versions of the SMH10. Some online sellers may have gray market, older or pre-production versions of the product. Only authorized Sena dealers will have the latest version, backed by a warranty. Don't try to save a few dollars and end up with a problems!
Thanks Barry.

I know that Alex is set up with Sena...wasn't aware of those other issues, so thanks for posting up.

That may be true...but I don't KNOW that supplier...and I would rather buy one from one of my motorcycle riding friends and support his efforts to support his family.

That being said...if not enough people sign up for this group buy...I'm using the link you provided...cuz I have to get me a dual system for me and my son...or me and my wife. Thanks for the link.
Sorry WheatonFJR, was not my intent to knock your source. I would do the same to help a friend. Mr Hit was fast service and they included a card for 5% off your next purchase. These are really great units and super simple to use. The more that have them, the better!! :)

Just to add something. Amazon has a price of $160 for the Midland Bt2D duel bluetooth com set. I just got it and it works very nice. The only slight complaint I have is that for the VOX (voice activated intercom) to activate is to talk pretty loud. Once it is activated talk normally and the intercom stays open. You can manually turn the intercom on and it stays on all the time, but uses the battery life quicker.

But not a bad deal on a duel system. the msrp is $400. my local yami dealer sells them for msrp. Costco.com also has them for $190.

...Sorry WheatonFJR, was not my intent to knock your source. I would do the same to help a friend. Mr Hit was fast service and they included a card for 5% off your next purchase. These are really great units and super simple to use. The more that have them, the better!! :)
I didn't consider it a knock...btw, I am helping MYSELF...I want one of these bad for B2B and rider/passenger comm.