Long Beach, CA International Motorcycle Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
SoCal - Mark your calendars.... I know it's a little early...

I received an E-mail from Advanstar.com they put on the "Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows", and they say it'll be making the stop in Long Beach, California, December 5, 6, & 7, 2008. No show times yet etc. They usually are the first weekend in December.

***EDIT***

Try using this discount code, ENEWS10 (online). I saw it on a post for here for the WA show. I used it and it worked for SoCal.

Long Beach International Motocycle Show

[SIZE=14pt]***EDIT***[/SIZE]

Link to the ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received an E-mail from Advanstar.com they put on the "Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows", and they say it'll be making the stop in Long Beach, California, December 5, 6, & 7, 2008. No show times yet etc. They usually are the first weekend in December.
Early, well yes yes just a little bit.......

But I will be going for sure.

R

Bump - It's time gents.

Maybe we could get a ride going there. Maybe I'll open a new post for a SoCal ride there or maybve I'll get an admin to move this one to ride planning.

I saw this on a thread from here from someone for the WA show and they used this discount code, ENEWS10. I used it here (online)in SoCal and got the discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the few who care, at the BMW tent in the Indy infield, they told me that they would introduce the new BMW FIM Superbike to the USA at the Long Beach show.

I don't need to go this year. I went last year in order to see the Concours 14 and the FJR. I wanted to test ride the Connie 14 as I was a Kawasaki rider since 1980. I did not like the Concours 14. I went out and bought my FJR in February and couldn't be happier with my decision and purchase. 'nuff said. :yahoo:

Besides, that is booked as a ski weekend right now.

ok,anyone want to go sunday,maybe breakfast at that place in the marina i saw on diners drive ins and dives,then the show.....anyone.