• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Long distance riding gear for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndivita

Reaction score
I rode a FJR all over the place for nearly 20 years but I am now out of the long distance riding game, so I have some gear to sell for cheap.

This is a really good way to get some very nice quality, reliable and useful LD riding gear for next to nothing.

As to the condition of the gear l will say this. If I still participated in long distance riding, this is the gear I'd be taking and using without hesitation.

4 pairs of cold and/or wet/all weather riding gloves - $10 each pair or $40 for all of them - photos on request - very good to good shape

1 Cycle Pump air compressor, barely used. $15

Oxford Ankara Jacket black 3XL - new 2018 - lightly used - price new $230 - yours for $75 - photos on request

Oxford Montreal 2.0 Pants black 2XL - new 2018 - even less lightly used - price new $159 - yours for $50 - photos on request

Very, very lightly used HJC C91 full face modular helmet black matte with blue trim - yours for $100 - new in 2021

1 Powerlet heated under jacket XL with wireless controller and wired connectors to bike electric connection (SAE to cigarette lighter or SAE) $40

All prices are negotiable. No reasonable offer will be rejected. You pay shipping from zip 86351

PM me for personal contact information to text, photos, talk etc.

Last edited:
I rode a FJR all over the place for nearly 20 years but I am now out of the long distance riding game, so I have some gear to sell for cheap.

This is a really good way to get some very nice quality, reliable and useful LD riding gear for next to nothing.

As to the condition of the gear l will say this. If I still participated in long distance riding, this is the gear I'd be taking and using without hesitation.

4 pairs of cold and/or wet/all weather riding gloves - $10 each pair or $40 for all of them - photos on request - very good to good shape

1 Cycle Pump air compressor, barely used. $15

Oxford Ankara Jacket black 3XL - new 2018 - lightly used - price new $230 - yours for $75 - photos on request

Oxford Montreal 2.0 Pants black 2XL - new 2018 - even less lightly used - price new $159 - yours for $50 - photos on request

Very, very lightly used HJC C91 full face modular helmet black matte with blue trim - yours for $100 - new in 2021

1 Powerlet heated under jacket XL with wireless controller and wired connectors to bike electric connection (SAE to cigarette lighter or SAE) $40

All prices are negotiable. No reasonable offer will be rejected. You pay shipping from zip 86351

PM me for personal contact information to text, photos, talk etc.
PM sent