Looking for a new ride.. What do you think??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
Test road one of these today, it doesn't feel as big as it looks. It is almost as fast as my 05 FJR, and cuts through the air just as well.

Let me know what you think... Smitty

vic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So.............you gonna give us any kind of hint? Any picture? Something, you silly little boy?

That fugly thing has got YOU written all over it!

Though, I still think nothing screams 'SMITTY' more than a Harley trike.

Well, shit -- before he tells us what he's referring to, I might as well take this opportunity to call first dibs on it when he sells it with 5000 miles in October. :lol:

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Dibs RETRACTED!!! G.D.!!! That is way too ugly to throw good money at, no matter how well maintained, farkled and cheap it may be in October!

GACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks a little Grandpa-ish to me. Need more pictures in order to decide. Not for me though. Looks like a Harley's fat sister.

My buddy works for Polaris, so I have been riding various Victorys for the 10 years they have been out. IMO, they took a step back with this one. Last month, we went on a 5 day, 1450 mile trip from the Twin Cities through Northern 'sconnie and Michigan's UP. The closest analogy I can think of riding the Vision, while my Feejer sat in the garage in Texas, is sleeping with a crack whore while on a business trip, while your supermodel wife is at home, waiting for your return. Heavy, too long, very light in the front end when encountering wind, and by the way, have you ever noticed that it looks like Bozo the Clown from the front?

08_Vision_Tour_a4.jpg

My iPod never worked, (magnetic resonance issue), his bike died a few times on the last day, while running down the road at speed, etc... And "its almost as fast as my '05"? I guess the best thing I can recommend there is to get your '05 in the shop, as something is very, very wrong....

Of course, YMMV. :blink:

My buddy works for Polaris, so I have been riding various Victorys for the 10 years they have been out. IMO, they took a step back with this one. Last month, we went on a 5 day, 1450 mile trip from the Twin Cities through Northern 'sconnie and Michigan's UP. The closest analogy I can think of riding the Vision, while my Feejer sat in the garage in Texas, is sleeping with a crack whore while on a business trip, while your supermodel wife is at home, waiting for your return. Heavy, too long, very light in the front end when encountering wind, and by the way, have you ever noticed that it looks like Bozo the Clown from the front?
08_Vision_Tour_a4.jpg

My iPod never worked, (magnetic resonance issue), his bike died a few times on the last day, while running down the road at speed, etc... And "its almost as fast as my '05"? I guess the best thing I can recommend there is to get your '05 in the shop, as something is very, very wrong....

Of course, YMMV. :blink:

jmdaniel:

Perfect!

I have just gotta say this post has my gut aching from laughing! Still can't stop! :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping:

Bozo the Clown! PERFECT! Never noticed that before, but it sure does! :yahoo:

Oh... and "Almost as fast as my '05" :blink: :glare: Well, I have a bone stock '05 and I'd be happy to spot this

VISION (poor?....need glasses?) say 25 bike lengths as per the "PINKS" method...ya know, lose the race, lose yer ride...

:ph34r: :clapping:

JC

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaa!

Sheyeah, right.

If a 'Wing only lasted two months...this would make it about 42 seconds. Geez, Smitty, it'll take longer to do the paperwork than it will to tire of it.

If Smitty is serious about this, the only thing that I can take solace in is his turn-over rate of 6 months or quicker. In this case the quicker the better.

While hot on the trail of ridiculous machines step this way:

Da Norge

norge-1200.jpg

This is not Smitty being serious, this is Smitty with the ol fishin pole out and the hook baited...

Good one Bronce!