Looking for a RAM ball-cheap

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a threaded hole near the clutch. Its not used for anything. It just has a plastic cap in it.
Hey, where is it ? On the handlebar ?

I have to find it today!, I always thought that mirror hole is... under mirror :) and it was unusable for me, because I am always have mirror fitted :)

This ball mounts in the threaded hole by the clutch:https://www.premiercycleaccessories.com/RAM...9%20-%20inv.htm
Careful, the link you posted is to a ram ball with the incorrect thread. The FJR left handlebar "mirror hole" is a M10x1.25. The correct ram ball is RAM-B-349U, as Terrebandit already posted.
Thanks for the info...I couldn't find the RAM-B-349U part number on the Premiercycle website so I guess I'll just have to order it from another vendor if I go that route. I'm trying to go the cheapest route I can find for the mount as I was just laid off from my computer programming job last month (first time I have ever been unemployeed in over 20 years)...and the job prospects are slim here in Alabama right now.

There is a threaded hole near the clutch. Its not used for anything. It just has a plastic cap in it.
Hey, where is it ? On the handlebar ?

I have to find it today!, I always thought that mirror hole is... under mirror :) and it was unusable for me, because I am always have mirror fitted :)
2007FJR004-clutch.jpg