Looking for alternative to the Iron Butt

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just do it RJ! And don't bring the strom either.And yes, I'm in too. Guess I better put some matches in the FJR's kit. Never know when RJ will need a light.
.... RJ, have no fear, with me the bar is always open.
AHH, funny.

a)I'll leave the strom at home

b)LOL, you had EVERY imaginable thing on your bike except fire!!

c)and if the bar is always open....

I'm doing this. and totally excited about it.

There are many reasons that *I'M* excited about this rally, they include:

- 30days to plan your route

- Pretty much no distractions, just show up and ride

- Great field of participants

- Open Bar

...and IMO this will be THE rally of the 2010season.

Last edited by a moderator:
...and IMO this will be THE rally of the 2010season.
Careful, Kemosabe, them's fightin' words. My man George sure knows how to Spank some rally ass. If I could spare the time that's where I'd be. :)
LOL, always ready for a fight grasshopper, but I don't think you'l find one from me on this ......

- SPANK is a great rally, I totally enjoyed the one I ran and I've enjoyed following the ones I didn't.

- I'm not sure SPANK is a "for sure" this year(??). I truly hope it is and expressed that to Beeroux. 10-10is a go, and much has already been outlined about it. I like what I see.

- I'm carrying a bit of disappointment that I was not able to ride RWYB last year (new house, new baby) -as I very much like the ability to essentially create your own rally, that is nothing against SPANK, just an opportunity to dabble in the many options that we have ...especially 2010.

Bring your sword

sincerely, Kemosabe ;-)

I assume this rally is filled up? Looks like a blast! Have fun if you are going, and if you pass by Michigan I have a stocked garage and a bed.

Spank and Spank2 both have room.

If you want a fun, interesting rally without hang-ups or undue circumstance.

GZ

www.spankrally.com

I hear that the Hoka Hey had some openings.

They're going slow enough you should be able to catch up.

LOL

Spank and Spank2 both have room.
If you want a fun, interesting rally without hang-ups or undue circumstance.

GZ

www.spankrally.com