Looking for FJR groups

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g8rdude

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the correct area to post in, but here goes.

I live in Clearwater, Fl. I am looking for FJR groups that all ride together so I can possibly meet up with them and talk FJRs, see what they have on their bikes, etc etc...

I am in the market for an FJR and I think if I could see at least a handful of FJRs together all with different farkles I could get a better idea of what I am looking for.

So what I'm asking, i guess, is does anyone know of any groups in this area or where I could look for some?

Thanks

You can email me [email protected]

Go gators

Doug

JEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Friday and no one hit this?

Florida 'eh?

Go and find the manatee bar and yer sure to see a neekid FJR with a new used motor. Don't worry about any disturbing sounds from behind the bar, and ask for Howie...............

Best thing to do is to look in the rides section of the forum and see if anyone is planning a ride in your area.

Or you might use the member map to see who lives close by you and send them a PM.

Or go to one of the regional rides like EOM, WFO, NAFO, SFO, CFO, or CFR...usually alot of people's bikes to scope out at those things.

Or you might do none of those suggestions because you are a fookin Gators fan. :rolleyes:

j/k...welcome to the forum. :lol:

Best thing to do is to look in the rides section of the forum and see if anyone is planning a ride in your area.
Or you might use the member map to see who lives close by you and send them a PM.

Or go to one of the regional rides like EOM, WFO, NAFO, SFO, CFO, or CFR...usually alot of people's bikes to scope out at those things.

Or you might do none of those suggestions because you are a fookin Gators fan. :rolleyes:

j/k...welcome to the forum. :lol:
Cool, thanks for the ideas. It would be nice to get some good face to face info.

And don't hate the gators just cause they're #1 ;)

I've been on other yamaha delphi forums for my vstar 1100 and now my stratoliner, and this forum blows them all away big time! not only the software it's based on, but how well it's organized. Bravo!!

Dude I live in Dunedin, Fl and am surprised I haven't seen you on the roads. I work in Clearwater. For some reason this part of Fl is really lame to meet other FJR riders. Respond if you want to ride sometime.

Mick

Nightshift - Don't expect a reply anytime soon. Look at his "Group:" status....
Ohhhhhhhh so he is banned from the site. But I noticed that I see an FJR 1300 in this area of FL ,a different one, one a month. There are very few of those that ever heard of this site.

Mick

Latest posts