Looking for people to ride with in the Sacramento area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hold the record for the quickest yard down the hatch. 13.2 seconds for 44 ounces of Pale Ale.......
really?

The fastest drinking of a yard of ale in the Guinness Book of Records is 5 seconds: Peter Dowdeswell of Earls Barton, Northamptonshire, England, drank a yard of ale containing 2 imperial pints (1.14 litres or 1.20 U.S. quarts) in 5 seconds at RAF Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire on May 4, 1975. :dribble:

I hold the record for the quickest yard down the hatch. 13.2 seconds for 44 ounces of Pale Ale.......
really?

The fastest drinking of a yard of ale in the Guinness Book of Records is 5 seconds: Peter Dowdeswell of Earls Barton, Northamptonshire, England, drank a yard of ale containing 2 imperial pints (1.14 litres or 1.20 U.S. quarts) in 5 seconds at RAF Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire on May 4, 1975. :dribble:
Well that's the guinness book of records not the pale ale. Any self respecting party animal can down a yard of guinness in 5 seconds. Sheesh. :glare:

:lol:

It was at the SLO Brewing company in San Luis Obispo. I was proud at the time but doubt I could match it in my old age.

I was thinking of planning ride for those near Sacramento after the ride BBQ and Yards... Anyone game?

And we'll get home. . . how? :rolleyes:
IMG_0088.jpg

Just an idea.... :D

It was at the SLO Brewing company in San Luis Obispo. I was proud at the time but doubt I could match it in my old age.
I was thinking of planning ride for those near Sacramento after the ride BBQ and Yards... Anyone game?
Uhh? If you make it to the Morro Bay Campout, come by my studio and I can sell you one of those yard glasses that I blew myself!