• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of Gen 1 farkles McCruise,Russell,Heli Bars and more

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddie

Reaction score
I have a McCruise control system for a Gen 1 bike with ABS. I purchased this a few years ago but only installed it last year. This has been one of the best farkles I ever put on the bike. Works and looks like new. Servo unit is painted to match engine cases.

$650.00

Russell Day Long seat. This is in like new condition. It is dark gray in color and is full leather. I am 5'5" with a 30" inseam and weigh 173lbs. This seat fits me perfect. I hope the next Russell fits me this well. Rear section is covered to match and is also full leather.

$450.00

Heli bar risers perfect condition

$65.00

MCL 6 degree out risers these are 1 1/2 inch. Like new

$60.00

Another set of bar riser not sure of the brand. Like new 1 1/4

$45.00

Rifle touring windshield. clear standard ht. This windshield is still very nice. It does have a couple

light scratches just from cleaning. Always used a microfiber towel and honda spray polish to clean

includes tuning block.

$50.00

All prices are plus shipping charges. Will be happy to email pictures of anything, Just ask.

ed

I never felt uneasy with this seat and Im a short guy. It probably is slightly higher then the stock seat but not much at all. This was the best fitting seat and the most comfortable seat. I loved it. I had no problem pushing the bike backwards out of the garage or anything.

ed

Wasnt sure how to edit my listing but the Rifle windshield is sold and the McCruise is sold. Everything else is still for sale. Again feel free to make an offer on anything.

ed