Lowest miles on a 2013?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevec677

Reaction score
Who has accumulated the fewest miles on their new 2013 FJR? I bought mine in December and rode 129 miles that day. It has been in hibernation since. I'm sick of hearing these southerners and west coasters posting all the miles they have racked up. Lets hear it for our low mileage showroom condition 2013 FJR's.

have only 650 on mine. That will definately change over the next couple weeks with good weather and a bit of vacation.....

Just took mine out to test suspension settings per forum. Now have 130 miles on it. Love the settings, BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I can win this. No lie my 2013 has 0 miles on the odometer. I trailered it home last thursday after a big snow we had. I put in the garage and havnt been able to ride it yet. The roads here are getting better. Hoping rain this weekend will wash the remainder of snow and salt and sand off the roads.

ed

I'm tied with ed at 0 miles,but it's still sitting in the dealers window.

I'm picking it up tomorrow at noon,so she'll probably have about two hundred miles on her by tomorrow night and four or five hundred by the end of the weekend.In a couple weeks I'll be leaving for California and the real miles will begin.

195 miles but it's only a week old
smile.png

Going riding in the morning,,, maybe 150-200 more miles by lunch

I picked mine up (just before Christmas day) with 5 miles on it.. put it on a trailer and brought it home.. I have never ridden it.. and it still has 5 miles on it... this has got to the longest winter in memory, but the bike will be on the road this weekend. Spring has sprung here.

I got mine last Saturday and only have 590 miles on it. I wanted to get that done and get the 600 mile service done before our big Sunday ride. Now it looks like it's gonna rain
mda.gif

I'm picking it up tomorrow at noon,so she'll probably have about two hundred miles on her by tomorrow night and four or five hundred by the end of the weekend.In a couple weeks I'll be leaving for California and the real miles will begin.
That's excellent Denny!

Call me jealous...

I lose...5,000 and counting.

Dude! Outstanding! Where the hell have you been riding and why haven't I been invited? You know, just because I love you I would let you ride my 09 FJR while I suffer with your '13. Yeah, I would do that for you. I'm that kind of guy.

Bastard.

Enjoy Den!

I got to sit on one at my preferred dealers showroom around Nov. The owner, was taking it for a ride the next day down to the Muskoka's (about a 100 miles south of here). Both he and his wife ride FJR's, now you know why he's my preferred dealer. I'm guessing that bike is now his. Very low VIN. He tried his best to get me to sign. I had to get out of there pronto!

I'll be interested to hear your feedback going from Gen 1 to the III.

I only got 900m on my GenIII, but did ride my VFR 2K miles this year so far...
smile.png

It sounds like I need to help you out a bit with some miles on that '13 of yours.............
winksmiley02.gif