Lucky day, new 06 on showroom floor.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give me a call Friday evening Roger, I'll probably be out riding saturday as my S.O. is busy all day.
I've also been teaching one of my friends at work to ride, and I haven't been wanting to burden any other riders with our slow pace the past few weekends.
Will do, I just have to see what my wife wants to do first. We have been looking around on Saturdays at the area bike shops to find her some good gear so she can ride with me some.

I hope to be out on my bike for a few hours fairly early this Saturday morning if you are interested in meeting somewhere.

My window of opportunity usually closes on me between 12 and 1PM to be back home so I can spend some time with my daughter at the horse stables.

Roger

Hey Roger, they did say they didn't know it was even coming. Just showed up on the truck friday. Probably Jeff and Stan ordered it a long time ago. I think there was a lot of confusion in the buy out by Jims. Sorry if i got your bike. You'll have to catch me first to take it off my hands :) . Bob

You'll love it, Bob!

And if any of the "locals" are planning a ride, drop me a note.

It seems as though there may be an East Tenn/North Ala contingency developing...

:D

I'm waiting for the Red FJR1400s to come out. :yahoo:

Roger

Roger, do you know for a fact that the '07s will be red and 1,400CCs? I've been holding off for a red one and hope you've heard something I didn't!

Ed

'And if any of the "locals" are planning a ride, drop me a note.

It seems as though there may be an East Tenn/North Ala contingency developing..."

Will do. I have been wanting to ride down to Barber Motorsports Park and see the museum. Maybe the next time they have a Superbike race i'll get a chance to get that way. Bob

Still waiting on mine...this is taking forever!
Went to Chattanooga today and picked up my wife's new bike. New '05 Honda ST1300. Rode it back on back roads to get lots of shifts and variances in RPM's. It's a very nice bike. I can't wait for the FJR.

Congrats on yours. If your in TN, we'll surely cross paths.
Make sure she dosent put any lipstick or cosmetics in the fairing pockets on that st13. You'll be scooping that stuff out of their like carmex if that bike gets into tempuratures above 80. Remember not to give her too much grief over going way too slow (or way too fast), because its really hard to see the speedo on that bike in the sunlight.

GreyGoose

Welcome Roadhazard, congrats on the new purchase. I hope your planning on attending EOM in Sept.

There's another new blue '06 sitting on the floor of Valley Motorsports in Northampton Ma. if anyone is interested. I saw it when I went in to get an oil filter for my other yammy, a '79 SR500F. good luck, VT