LUCKY

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was with that road? no center line? was he going the wrong way on a one-way? pretty odd video. looked like he got closer to the tree than the vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:
With my 26.4 connection on the paper wrapped telephoen lines out her, I don't do vids...

Luckiest rider I've seen was last week when we got called out for an MVA on I-20, car vs motorcycle. Pulled up on scene and there's the `stitch encased guy standing by his short wheelbase Connie, shakin' his rashed Aria at a cage driver.

Cager rearended the Connie. Connie, tailgating in rush-hour traffic, hits car in front of him. Rider goes over bars, through windshield and onto trunk of car. Car slows down, rider rolls off and rashes his helmet...

But who can name that tune!

Ah, the days of youth and heavy metal. I think I'll have to upload an old cassette to mp3.

That dude had to be going the wrong way down a one way street. Then decided to make his getaway on a bike path....didn't even try getting back on the street...must have learned his lesson....reminds me of that dire straights song with the rollergirl getting clipped.

That dude had to be going the wrong way down a one way street. Then decided to make his getaway on a bike path....didn't even try getting back on the street...must have learned his lesson....reminds me of that dire straights song with the rollergirl getting clipped.

+1 Wrong way on a one way street.

Damn putfile is always slow..... waiting and waiting for the file to finish buffering....... Youtube is a much faster site.

Ok.... now loaded.

That stupid f'wad. He wasn't close enough. Had to be going the wrong way. Shoulda stayed center and ended his habits of putting other drivers in danger.

Yesterday, running on a two lane county road, just me no one else, I'm giving the FJR her head letting her run out, when I see farm equiptment coming toward me, something tells me to backoff, and a pick up truck pops out into my lane, those ABS brakes really work.

It sounds like the end of "Burnin' for you" by B.O.C. but he should definitely be playing "Flirtin' with disaster" by Molly Hatchett.
Nope, I'll give you a hint (if anyone cares) Its by Iron Maiden. But I do love B.O.C. My ringtone plays "don't Fear The Reaper"

Go Go Godzilla!

It sounds like the end of "Burnin' for you" by B.O.C. but he should definitely be playing "Flirtin' with disaster" by Molly Hatchett.
Nope, I'll give you a hint (if anyone cares) Its by Iron Maiden. But I do love B.O.C. My ringtone plays "don't Fear The Reaper"

Go Go Godzilla!
You see me now, a veteran

Of a thousand psychic wars

I've been living on the edge so long

Where the winds of limbo roar

And I'm young enough to look at

And far too old to see

All the scars are on the inside

I'm not sure that there's anything left of me

Well... it looks like the speedometer is in Kilometers, and the license plates on the cars are long rectangle shape, I would bet he is in Europe. Streets like that are not uncommon in Europe.