Manic Salamander Bar Ends/Throttle lock?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also have Throttlemeister but use it rarely. It appears to be more expensive than the Manic Salamander. The extra weight will reduce the vibration in the bars. The throttle lock is good on long rides to give a little relief to the right wrist but again I use mine rarely. Throttle locks will not maintain speed when riding on hills.

I also have Throttlemeister but use it rarely. It appears to be more expensive than the Manic Salamander. The extra weight will reduce the vibration in the bars. The throttle lock is good on long rides to give a little relief to the right wrist but again I use mine rarely. Throttle locks will not maintain speed when riding on hills.
I used the throttlemeister alot before the Audiovox Cruise. Now I still use it in traffic when it's inappropriate to punch in the cruise as it does relieve my wrist over time.

Got the throttlemeister and it works great, I think it looks better if the means anything to you.