me too ;)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cover the tops of the hard bags, way too easy to get boot scuffs !!!! I dont always step thru instead of over, wish I would have

i think that's gonna be a good idea. i've already scuffed them a little for exactly that reason. haven't tried to buff the scuffs out yet but probly ought to get some protection on there before i do it again ;)

cover the tops of the hard bags, way too easy to get boot scuffs !!!! I dont always step thru instead of over, wish I would have

i think that's gonna be a good idea. i've already scuffed them a little for exactly that reason. haven't tried to buff the scuffs out yet but probly ought to get some protection on there before i do it again ;)

Denver huh

Not far from me. Wanna ride?? I even got a spare room for you to crash in.

You gonna come to WFO??

tankslapper ordered in 3m. not sure if i want all the rest of the pieces so i'll see what this looks like.
thanks again for the help.
Gunny! I've scuffed up one side but fortunately is was on the black part of the bag. It should rub out OK with a little elbow grease. Now I'm much more careful about getting on/off.

well, i gave in and went for a good mountain ride on the 4th. a riding buddy from work bought am st1300 the day before and was keen to take it out for a spin so off we went. the traffic was as bad as i feared but he's a fairly new rider so he was content to just sit in the flow and enjoy the ride. i was kind of sad to see all those great corners pass by, but i finally got in the spirit and had a lot of fun just putting around. was chilly at the top and we got rained on pretty good. adjustable windshields are the bomb ;)

bike definitely surged at altitude so i'm guessing a pcIII will be in my future. was a little unsettling at first..

cdog - yeah, not too far from you at all eh? not planning to make wfo this time but i'll shout if i end up headed that direction some time. planning to spend the rest of the summer trying to get my wife on the back of the bike. she wouldn't get on any of my other rides but i think the fjr might be the one, lol..