meet and eat at dennys beer barrel pub.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who else made it down? I saw a bunch of FJRs in the parking lot. Good food, good riding, good stuff! No pics from me, forgot the camera.

I was there, arrived somewhat later than some. Lots of FJRs in the parking lot.

I have to say I did a terrible job of identifying their owners and I'm sorry I didn't meet them.

Denny's was good but the riding, over two days, was terrific.

It's always nice to see old friends and of course make new ones.

I'll be back next year for sure.

I have to say I did a terrible job of identifying their owners and I'm sorry I didn't meet them.
I really thought I was going to find you this time. Sorry it didn't work out.

I did, though, meet ejworthen at Denny's and then met GregE and justroy up at the Hyner overlook. Very cool. :thumbsup:

I didn't meet anyone from the forum, but I did meet someone from adventure rider riding a GS. We took a brief ride after lunch, someday I'm going to learn that they have a lot of cornering clearance!

I really thought I was going to find you this time. Sorry it didn't work out.

I did, though, meet ejworthen at Denny's and then met GregE and justroy up at the Hyner overlook. Very cool. :thumbsup:
I'm afraid by the time I got to Denny's, after two days of blitzing back roads, the heat was beginning to take it's toll on me and I had lost some of my enthusiasm. When we were done eating, which seemed to take forever, I was done and ready for the ride HOME. I hope you were able to take your planned route just the same. I really hope we do hook up for a ride some time.

Maybe screen-name tags next time?

Was good meeting you. I didnt do much riding over the weekend since I was pressed for time. I did see SLK50's bike at the HIE.