Meet Orestes in Sedona on Wednesday, September 17

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
Arizona FJR Forum: Let us mobilize our troops and ride to meet Orestes-Dave on 9/17/08! Location in Sedona to be chosen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Dave-Orestes post in another thread regarding his upcoming ride across Oregon & wanted to jog our Zonies' memory.

SkooterG and FJRobert: Make sure you ask your boss for permission to not be at work on Wednesday, September 17, 2008!

TO: vectervp1, BadCat Burk and Rondo, Aren't I fucking hilarious! Since both Mopsy & Flopsy are forever "SIN TRABAJO!"

I saw Dave-Orestes post in another thread regarding his upcoming ride across Oregon & wanted to jog our Zonies' memory.
SkooterG and FJRobert: Make sure you ask your boss for permission to not be at work on Wednesday, September 17, 2008!

TO: vectervp1, BadCat Burk and Rondo, Aren't I fucking hilarious! Since both Mopsy & Flopsy are forever "SIN TRABAJO!"
I'll also be at the IBA meet in Boise in case Sedona's to close to home.

Looking forward to September, not long now.

Don, I'll give you a call once I'm on the road so we can set place and time, I can't cope with an -8 hour time zone.

https://www.azbeemers.org/forum/index.php?t...msg5058#msg5058 Orestes: You can count on FJRobert! We will have to pass a hat around to collect dollars for gas money for SkooterG to ride up with us. But what else is freaking new!!!

Vectervp1, Rondo & BadCat will probably have to work and Joe lives down in Tucson. But your BMW Friends will be there!!!

Dr. Bob Flanders and I are leading https://www.azbeemers.org to Sedona to meet you. Should be a dozen+ of us riding up.

+1 on 89A

I can hit Joe's house if I throw really hard!

Hey, wait what?????????? Oregon??? I was just there, did about 3k up, down, left and right in that state. Freaking georgous. I plan on moving up to Portland and away from the center of sun in a coupla years. I HIGHLY reccomend the Pelican Brewery in Pacific City on the coast and a pitcher of Kowanda Kream Ale.

How about some Southern rides guys? Give us bottom state dwellers folk something to look forward to????? (Admittedly, there is s*%t for riding down here.)

Greg

I regret to say that due to problems caused by my tour operator, the least of which is a change in itinerary, I will not be able to make it down to Sedona on Sept 17.

I will still be staying (probably, nothing is certain at this point) at the Grand Canyon on the 16th but will then have to head onto Bluff UT which is such a shame as I had been looking forward to meeting you all, especially Beemerdons and his friend Dr Bob from AZBeemers. We had had such a good time together on Teerex's Pyrenees tour.

Sounds good, Looking forward to meeting everybody at the rim ride..........wait, that don't sound right, better bring extra jeans.

PLEASE NOTE: The Sedona Breakfast Ride for September is now canceled. It'll be rescheduled for a Sunday in December.