Merry Christmas Everyone!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebullet

Towing the Short Bus
Reaction score
Just up a bit early to put the turkey in the oven for the wife so she didn't have to get up. Merry Christmas hope you all enjoy the day!

Nate

Merry Christmas Nate!

Diddo on the turkey, just put mine in the oven also. The wife was allready up thow making banana nut coffee. UUUUUUHM GOOD.

Enjoy your day.

Merry Christmas

And hope some of you rode the bike today ??? (i did & hopefuly will ride it again Jan 1st)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got up this morning and fixed Belgian waffles for everyone. They got eaten with homemade blackberry syrup. Gifts were exchanged, phone calls were made. Then off to the smoker. Took dried pecan wood from the old place and cut it into small chunks. Prime rib and racks of lamb were dutifully rubbed with the secret spices, and were smoked and ready in time for a late lunch.

Then off to the hard work of the day... sunny, 50 F, calm, gotta ride the bikes. A couple hours later, back home with the rest of the folks curled up watching a movie.

It was a nice day here. Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I hope you had a nice day too.

Merry Christmas Nate and everyone. A busy day here as we get food ready and then join the wife's family for Christmas day. There are about 20 of us and we get names of adults and then fill a stocking for them. We only buy presents for the kids. So we spend the day eating and visitiing. Much more relaxed. We just got home and we can now start the wind down from the hectic days before Christmas. It got up to 60 and sunny today but no riding. But it was a good day in spite of it.