Mesh Pant Recommendations

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 Thinking doin same thing <_<
I've also thought about doing the same since this week's forecast looks like:

991778-weather.jpg

I like my FirstGear Air II pants. On very hot days my knee sweats on the pads, but the rest of me is OK.

I too have the FirstGear Air II overpant. Our temps are HOT also, in the middle 90's through next week in the extended forecast. Got to have the protection and find a way to stay as comfy as possible, this pant seems to work for me. I would recommend them.

FYI, most vendors are back ordered on First-Gear pants until July. I got burned by Chaparral who I don't usually order from. They accepted my order, shipped half of it, which didn't include the pants. I went to NewEnough then, and they were out of stock, pending a July shipment.
IMHO - New Enough is an awesome company. I've learned my lesson and will stick with them going forward where possible.
I just ordered the FG HT air 2.0 pants @ motorcyclecloseouts.com . They are on the way for a mere $169.93 DELIVERED! :yahoo: $159.00 for the pants and roughly $10.00 shipping. It was $20.00 less than Newenough ( who I like and have used multiple times and been happy.) Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator: