Mexican or Italian buffet?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tryin to get this as close to fifty/fifty as I can. Except, I voted italian, too. My bad. :rolleyes:

Wish I could be there, and if I could it would be Italian, and thats no reflection on my Italian heritage - NOT!
you wouldn't be the only Floridian at SFO! sorry you can't make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tryin to get this as close to fifty/fifty as I can. Except, I voted italian, too. My bad.

Geez, You'd screw up the Lord's Prayer, IF you knew it........

Bustanut Joker is headed your way to go Dixie chick on your ass Boy....

I can probably find that prayer thing somewhere on the internet with a google search.

.....and if bustanut is heading this way he'd better bring all three of them dixie chicks....need to break in my new swingset.

wellllll....i think we know which way this one is gonna go. guess i'll have to pack my new wine glass!

and then i better pack extra ibuprofen! :lol:

Voted Italian. Been to Eureka several times and each time have tried to find good Mexican. The best Mexican food I found was somewhere downtown but I have forgotten the name.

Hello SFO attendees,
I am in the process of choosing our meals for Friday and Saturday evening. On Friday, I'd like to do a buffet with one of the 2 choices above. I'd thought I'd check to see which would be most popular with you folks.

Italian: Linguini, Rotini, & Bow Tie Pasta, Pesto, Marinara, & Alfredo Sauces

Grilled Chicken, Italian Sausage and Baby Shrimp

Served with Mixed Green Salad & Garlic Bread

or

Mexican: Charbroiled Chicken Fajitas, Beef Enchiladas, Tamales, Beef Tacos, Mexican Rice, Refried Beans, Tortilla Chips, Guacamole, Sour Cream, Salsa, Green Onions, Colby and Jack Cheeses, and Black Olives.

Saturday night will be a banquet with 2 meat choices, most likely Prime Rib and Chicken Cordon Bleu. Once we pick the buffet, I will post the costs and how to pay for them.

Happy hour will be from 6-7 pm and we will have a cash bar open from 6 pm until 8 pm both nights! Dinner will be served at 7 pm.

Thursday night is on you own and will give you the chance to check out downtown Eureka Springs.

Please do NOT vote unless you are registered for SFO! Thank you!

JHMZ71 said:
Hello SFO attendees,
I am in the process of choosing our meals for Friday and Saturday evening. On Friday, I'd like to do a buffet with one of the 2 choices above. I'd thought I'd check to see which would be most popular with you folks.

Italian: Linguini, Rotini, & Bow Tie Pasta, Pesto, Marinara, & Alfredo Sauces

Grilled Chicken, Italian Sausage and Baby Shrimp

Served with Mixed Green Salad & Garlic Bread

or

Mexican: Charbroiled Chicken Fajitas, Beef Enchiladas, Tamales, Beef Tacos, Mexican Rice, Refried Beans, Tortilla Chips, Guacamole, Sour Cream, Salsa, Green Onions, Colby and Jack Cheeses, and Black Olives.

Saturday night will be a banquet with 2 meat choices, most likely Prime Rib and Chicken Cordon Bleu. Once we pick the buffet, I will post the costs and how to pay for them.

Happy hour will be from 6-7 pm and we will have a cash bar open from 6 pm until 8 pm both nights! Dinner will be served at 7 pm.

Thursday night is on you own and will give you the chance to check out downtown Eureka Springs.

Please do NOT vote unless you are registered for SFO! Thank you!
I vote Italia. Signed up this morning.

:blink: I vote Italian, as I end up eating a lot of tex-mex in

texas and I'm not really sure they do tex-mex well in those

northern areas.

After a hard day of riding pasta does a body good!

Italian has been chosen for the Friday night boofey! Thanks for the feedback everyone!