Mid-March Florida Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I will go... :yahoo:
Hi Guys just got to my daugters in St Petersburg last night. If the weather holds I'll be there at Woodys March 6th at 1 unless a monsoon hits. I got caught in a downpour :( on I-75 N of Ocala, lasted 15 mi. I'm parked right now at my daughters 2 miles W of Barneys. Will be here through Thursday then heading to St Augustine. Dam I love the warm weather!

Looks like the forecast is down to 40% for tomorrow now.

Is anyone still gonna ride to Woodys if the weather holds?

If the weather stays mostly dry, ill ride over. If not, im going to the gun show.

Just checked forecast for today and precip is 80%. Don't think I'll make it to Woody's. Would have been nice to meet Fastalk though.

Dave

Hey guys.

I think I am hearing a ride up and around the Ocala National Forest on March 19?

If so, I will probably hook up with you somewhere. I am in Palaka. I hooked up with you last time you all were up this direction and we at at the Dam Diner.

Hope to see you soon.

David W.

The list of riders for the 19th is growing!

Adding davidw from Palatka and possibly DaveB from Orlando to the list.

Dave

I will go on the 19th .
The 19th would give me a goal to get the FJR back on the road after my farkle upgrade, but wifey has me going to Savannah for St. Patrick's day and we leave there the morning of the 19th, so doesn't look like it's a go...

I will go on the 19th .
The 19th would give me a goal to get the FJR back on the road after my farkle upgrade, but wifey has me going to Savannah for St. Patrick's day and we leave there the morning of the 19th, so doesn't look like it's a go...
I will probably ride somewhere on 19th. Have fun in Savannah. I always heard thats a nice place to explore! Some other weekend for a FJR get together. All good.

Mick

I have the ride mapped out for the 19th. Hope this link works.

FJR Ride 3/19/2011

First meeting point will be at the Circle K 10704 U.S. 98N in Lakeland at 8:30am. Its at 98N and Rock Ridge Rd. Orlando and others are welcome to meet there also if they choose.

Second meeting point will be the Racetrac station at SR33 and SR50 in Groveland at around 9:30am.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the ride mapped out for the 19th. Hope this link works.

FJR Ride 3/19/2011

First meeting point will be at the Circle K 10704 U.S. 98N in Lakeland at 8:30am. Its at 98N and Rock Ridge Rd.

Second meeting point will be the Racetrac station at SR33 and SR50 in Groveland at around 9:30am.

We'll grab something to eat at Crazy Gator in Eustis. Last destination is Fantasy of Flight in Polk City. Easy access to I-4 for everyone to head home.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator: