Migsel RAM GPS mount

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skag

Reaction score
Anybody have the diamond shaped Migsel GPS mount that mount's on the tank bolts by the triple tree. Wanting to see how it fit's on the gen 1,any issues on clearance with the bar's.or vibration. are you satisfied with it. Any info would be appreciated.

Picked up one a while back that mounts on the two bolts that hold your brake or clutch lever. over priced but well worth the money

I have one on my Gen II and it's fantastic, no clearance or vibration issues, rock solid. And the Yamaha logo adds a bit of class to the design too.

Anybody have the diamond shaped Migsel GPS mount that mount's on the tank bolts by the triple tree. Wanting to see how it fit's on the gen 1,any issues on clearance with the bar's.or vibration. are you satisfied with it. Any info would be appreciated.

I have one on my Gen II and it's fantastic, no clearance or vibration issues, rock solid. And the Yamaha logo adds a bit of class to the design too.

Thanks for the reply on the question I asked