• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Wilbers Buyers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even have my FJR yet, and I've done a more than a few spring changes. But... It is winter, and i woud be nice to meet some new people. I might come down just to hang out, is that ok?

I would like to know who, if anyone, is coming, and if they are bringing work to be done, so as to plan a little bit. Willy, no prob, but if no-one brings their bike or components, it's gonna be a little boring. Lemme know.

Yeah T, why don't ya fly on up and give me some oral support? In any case, that Wilbers shock sure looks purty stuck up Franks ass like that........ :D Timing couldn't have been better since all the suspension and swingarm pivots were apart for a check up, clean and lube. Speaking of lube, bring yer fav TDub, wouldn't want ya gettin homesick........ :p

Rad, thanks very much for the offer, but it looks like I won't make it. I doubt that I would have my stuff in time anyways, and a friend just called and wants me to help him put some miles on a couple of new sleds this weekend :D .

Lee

I am a bit slow and don't need any work done but I might pull my ass off the couch and come on down. Keep us posted about this weekend.

John

I'll have mine done tonight, would be happy to do/show on others, if anyone comes. If no one is coming for install, then it's off.

Rad, I'd really like to make it over and see ya put a wilbers in a bike,(Like mine), but as you know, I'm a barber that always works on Saturdays, (busy-busy).

I got an idea, lets wait till my Wilbers arrives and do it some Sunday. (I hate church anyways) We might have to wait a bit though, I was the "lastfckr" to order it up....

ZZZzz :)

Thats fine with me Greg. Will give the others that might want to join time also. Mine are installed, it's header time. If it would only get here... :D

No word on mine yet...so they obviously won't be here before the weekend either. I would be up for a get-together/wrench session sometime after the stuff comes though (mid-to-late march?)

Lee

No word on mine yet...so they obviously won't be here before the weekend either
If your credit card has been charged but you have not received a shipping notification, you probably should call Klaus or send him an email. My shipping notification was sent to the wrong email address so I would have waited a long time to hear anything.

Keeping this alive till some consensus is formed. All who would like or might need help witth the install chime in as to when the best time might be. I would think all orders should be delivered by the end of this week or early next.

I just got my Wilber's package today. Now I'm waiting for warm weather (it's below frezzing again) and Radman to show up and install me front forks here in Vermont. ;)

Tom

I just got my Wilber's package today. Now I'm waiting for warm weather (it's below frezzing again) and Radman to show up and install me front forks here in Vermont. ;)
Tom
Airfare and a bed and I'm there. ;)

I just got my Wilber's package today. Now I'm waiting for warm weather (it's below frezzing again) and Radman to show up and install me front forks here in Vermont.  ;)
Tom
Airfare and a bed and I'm there. ;)
AIRFARE?? Gas for you to ride your FJR here maybe? Spare bedroom is ready.

Tom

Franks in a hunnert pieces right now, only way he's moving is in boxes.

Last edited by a moderator: