Mondak Motorsports for Parts and Accessories

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRocket

Doctor Throckenstein !!!
Reaction score
I know it's old news to a few of you here on the forum, but Gary McCoy has moved from U Motors to Mondak Motorsports in Sidney, Montana. When I saw at the tail end of the 'UMotors" thread (discussing Gary's departure) that a few of you had been doing business with him recently, I thought I'd contact him and find out the scoop on "internet sales". Here's what Gary had to say (via email):

[SIZE=10pt] I’ve been here at Mondak Motorsports inc in Montana for about 3 months now, it like my old shop was before the new owner took over, I like coming to work again, my 2 parts guys here are slowly getting into the fjr and vmax mode, I’m still working on having all the little things that I should stock to fill the normal orders, the discount is cost + 20% as always I will twist and bend to make a deal happen on tires and other misc items that I have too, I don’t like to lose to the big discounters, and I’m straight up on the shipping what ever it costs me. The guys can use my online micro fiche to look up there parts and acc’s and e/m me there list of parts, to get there discount and get set-up they need to go threw me to start with, the online shopping cart will not reflect there fjr group discount. My toll free # 866-433-6635 reg ph # 406-433-6635 fax 406-433-8337 www.mondakmotorsports.com and my preferred e/m [email protected] . Thanks again Gary McCoy[/SIZE]

I haven't bought anything from Gary at Mondak yet, but as dozens, if not hundreds, of us know, Gary has always given great service at a great price. So if any of you are looking for just about ANY motorcycle or ATV part, you can search Gary's "online fische", get the part number, and then email or call.

Just placed a small order with him, got the scoop on what happened, and know that he's better off where he's at now. The deal is real, and he had little oddball shit ON HAND, just like the good 'ol days.

I don't know Gary from Boo and as I just bought my fjr on 5/30 I didn't know him in his former life. After reading this thread I realized I bought mt Givi top box from him in July (at Mondak). I have to say I understand now why so many people like him. He was courteous, followed up and put up with all my stupid questions. I would certainly buy from him again.

+1

+1

I've recently made 2 orders from Gary and they were a great experience at really good prices

He was apologetic on the phone when he called me to say he didn't have a CCT in stock, but would put a rush on it

He's got all my parts business now

Thanx Gary

Cheers,

Mike