Monterey Bay Area Riders?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Hope

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm new here, I moved from RI in January. I just bought a new-to-me '06 AE and would like to hear from any riders in the Monterey Bay area who would like to get together for day rides to nowhere. I had a really tight group of riding buddies back east, from the ADV site, and am hoping to find like-minded riders here. Let me know if you're interested, thanks.

Chris

Tyler's Welcome Wagon to the white courtesy phone....
biggrin.png

I was born in Monterey and lived there as an adult for a few years, although that was sometime ago. Unless overpopulation and traffic has screwed it up, there are many great rides in your area.

Lots of great groups in the area... check out Meetup.com... my group is Dangerous Curves... local forums include South Bay Riders (several folks in the Monterey area) and Bay Area Riders Forum (aka BARF). There is an FJRforum ride coming up in October around the Santa Cruz area (Gathering of the Clans) so keep an eye out for that one. Welcome to the Bay Area (sort of)! Happy to recommend some local roads to check out! B)

Hey, thanks. I appreciate it. I found a wonderful route from Salinas to San Juan Baptista today, and the Mexican lunch in town was great too. But it would have been a lot more fun with another rider or four. I'll check out the sites, and again, thanks.

Chris