More pics of my new ride - With some mods...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Kelly

Reaction score
So I finally got a Vstream Windscreen, the PCA rack, and a mount for my gps. I also had to do a little maintenance. Oil, filter, and shaft oil, along with adjusting the idle back up to 1100RPMs and setting up the suspension for my weight and riding style...

FJRRightFront.jpg

FJRLeftside.jpg

FJRRightSide.jpg

FJRLeftfront.jpg

FJRRightrear.jpg

I still need to get the V46 GIVI topcase and sort the heated grips out, but otherwise I'm pretty much done with the mods...For now...

Mike

Looking good and kept clean...

Have you had an opportunity to use the rear rack yet? Are there plenty of attachment points for securing items? Can it be removed quickly?

It's actually been ridden 3 of the 5 times in rain, as we're getting a steady share of wet weather lately...I'd just wiped it down with plexus before the pics. The bike is just that clean, and really in as new condition from the previous owner.

That rack is AWESOME and really is a nice addition... It's got a bunch of attachment points, uses the three bolts on the stock rack, and has an option for GIVI top case for $20. Here's the link to where I got it.

https://www.premiercycleaccessories.com/Sport_Touring_Rack_p/11999.htm

It is very sturdy and my buddies with concours like it alot!

Mike

Looking good and kept clean...

Have you had an opportunity to use the rear rack yet? Are there plenty of attachment points for securing items? Can it be removed quickly?