Motorcycle Carnage

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's easy and it's free, and it's never lost one of my pictures, as some others I've tried have done. Easy to organize albums. Not much of a fan of the 1024x768 limit on the free hosting, though.
What other sites do you have in mind? Present an alternative with the criticism, so's we can check it out, too.
Fair enough... I have unlimited hosting with BlueHost, so I don't need sites like Photobucket, and therefore have little experience using them for management purposes. I can tell you from the perspective of an internet user, however, that Photobucket, more often than not, displays the warning of excessive bandwidth when I am browsing through forums and someone has posted pictures on Photobucket. Their free bandwidth is, apparently, very very limited.

Some places off the top of my head, though... Google Images, Zenfolio, Shutterfly, and SmugMug. Or, get your own hosting. BlueHost is $95.00 a year for unlimited everything. I don't have to worry about file size, image dimensions, or bandwidth.
In who knows how many years, today is the first time I've seen a bandwidth notice on Photobucket. I've seen image removed for violation of terms, I've seen just plain old image not found, but never bandwidth. FWIW.

I'd used Imageshack some time back, recommended almost universally at another forum I'm on, but they don't organize well, all your shots are on page after page of thumbnails, and every so often an image just disappears. It's place is there, and its codes, but there's nothing to look at.