Motorcycle Personality Test

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harley 883 Sportster, I never liked HD much, and said I never buy one but still pick the Sportster.

It said that I picked right and my FJR was the perfect bike for me. I sent the test to one of my buddies who is a die hard cruiser fan. His said" I'm sure you were hoping for a Harley but thats not the bike for you" said Ducati Monster was his perfect bike...he got all pissed off about it and I couldn't stop laughing :-D

I scored an FJR 1300 too! Cool test :yahoo:

This is pretty cool. I stole it from the Sport Touring Forum, so many of you may have seen it, but for those of you who didn't:
Clicky

Mine came back "FJR 1300"...honest. Mrs. Twisty came back "V-Strom".

What's your motorcycle personality?

This is pretty cool. I stole it from the Sport Touring Forum, so many of you may have seen it, but for those of you who didn't:
Clicky

Mine came back "FJR 1300"...honest. Mrs. Twisty came back "V-Strom".

What's your motorcycle personality?
Me Too !!! Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...

Yamaha FJR1300 - My scored 3 moxie, 13 zeal, and 5 pomp! :yahoo:

aagh, sportster 883. Test can't be all that right, you couldn't pay me to ride a sportster. If it was a different harley maybe, but not a sportster.

2 moxie

-2 zeal

4 pomp

Mine can back FJR, that's cool I also have a R6 for FUN/TRACK, how can I forward this to others?

4 Moxie, 12 Zeal, 4 Pomp

Marcus

Interesting but completely random.

First run through put me on a Duc 996 (Like THAT would ever happen! :rolleyes: )

Second run put me on a YZF-R1 (not a bad thought but nah.)

EXACT same answers were given in both tests.

Easy to duplicate my results (IF you remember your answers). Just be sure to clear your browser's cache, specifically the cookie set by the site, between tests.

I am like dj313...mine came up YZF R1, which I would love to have for a second bike if I could afford one. I did have a CBRXX Blackbird which was wicked fast and I loved it, but...I like long trips too and I just could not justify both bikes. I had an ST1100 at the time I had the Blackbird last year so they fit togther good. The FJR is damed near as fast as the Blackbird, but the Bird would accelerate...GOD would it accelerate. In 1999 when it was born, it was the world's fastest production motorcycle.

Anyway, bottom line is I would be fine with an R1, but just couldn't replace the FJR which is the best all around bike I have owned and ridden in 50 years of riding.

Ed

Interesting but completely random.
First run through put me on a Duc 996 (Like THAT would ever happen! :rolleyes: )

Second run put me on a YZF-R1 (not a bad thought but nah.)

EXACT same answers were given in both tests.

Easy to duplicate my results (IF you remember your answers). Just be sure to clear your browser's cache, specifically the cookie set by the site, between tests.
Tried same answers (two different results also)

Duc 996 first run through (although I was trying for a FJR)

R1 second (Guess I need 3 bikes)

I don't know. I got the Ducati 996 and have a Ducati in the garage. Had the wife take the test (non-rider) and she got the Volvo wagon. Both on the mark.

How do it know?

Bob

YZF R1 with a near pick of a Suzuki GSXR1000...Funny thing is that is really kind of close. If I could ride lots of miles on either of those bikes comfortably, I would have one. I picked the FJR because it was, in my opinion, the best compromise I could find between the speed/power/handling I want and the comfort I need. I'm jonsesing (sp?) for a liter bike bad, but kids and bills prevent the foolishness.

Yeah R1 for me too and that would actually work if I wasn't a big guy and could fit. The FJR is a good mixture in a bike when your riding every day to work and need comfort and bags while having enough speed to not get bored. I was very tempted to get a used Blackbird with hard bags that I saw, very tempted... The shafty works better overall though..... I love my FJR no R1 for me. I like to do 600 mile days too much to have a liter bike.

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...

Yamaha YZF R1

You scored 10 moxie, 9 zeal, and -2 pomp!

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.

Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...
Yamaha YZF R1

You scored 10 moxie, 9 zeal, and -2 pomp!

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.

Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)
I got that exact same response, but with a score of 7 moxie, 15 zeal, and -1 pomp! :huh:

Guess it's time to sell the FJR. :(