Motorcycle Personality Test

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this is an interesting test. I’ve been a Harley guy all of my life, I still have a couple of Harley’s and always will. I’m a Rider’s Edge instructor for a Harley dealer, that’s where I bought my ’05 FJR, someone traded it in on a Harley. (must have taken the test).

Now I like all motorcycles (and scooters), and am fortunate that I can afford to have more than one bike at a time, plus working for a dealer, I can get deals on trade ins.

So, the test, I am apparently an FJR guy, no wonder I like the bike so much!

But, being a Harley guy way down deep, I took the test again and you know those questions that could be answered more than one way? I chose the other answer that applied hoping that it would come up Harley, even the one at the end that asked if I wanted it to be Harley. The Result? If not an FJR, I should be riding a Ducati S4T! GO FIGURE!

D C

I also came up with the FJR 1300. Interesting, especially considering it said I have "-2 moxie." Que?

"You scored -2 moxie, 8 zeal, and 0 pomp! You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?"

This is pretty cool. I stole it from the Sport Touring Forum, so many of you may have seen it, but for those of you who didn't:
Clicky

Mine came back "FJR 1300"...honest. Mrs. Twisty came back "V-Strom".

What's your motorcycle personality?
Mine came back FJR1300. Good thing, I just bought one. Interesting test. :clapping: