Muzzys 4 into 2 into1 pics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been watching her dance for hours now.
I'm pretty sure she is saying " Buck up, my ass stump" :)

As for the exhaust, somebody needs to design a system where the can simply "flips up" with the bags off. The can would be all the way up when twsited 180 degrees opposite the normal down position. Tighten the clamp, and maybe secure a mounting point up top. This would work particularly well with this single can system.
"blow job" grin. Not much movement in those mams, store bought but what the hell. Gorgeous chick though!

Nice looking system. Looks like it will be loud!

Guess a power commander will sharpen up the power output.

What results did Muzzy get on the dyno?

So is the pipe all stainless steel??? where did ya get it???Now we have some choices .4-2-1 or 4-2

ZZZzz
All stainless,i purchased from StarCycle.com for 659 shipped. The same system with aluminum can was 504. I didn't get the quiet core,it costs an extra 50.

As for the exhaust, somebody needs to design a system where the can simply "flips up" with the bags off.  The can would be all the way up when twsited 180 degrees opposite the normal down position. Tighten the clamp, and maybe secure a mounting point up top. This would work particularly well with this single can system.
"blow job" grin. Not much movement in those mams, store bought but what the hell. Gorgeous chick though!

I emailed Muzzys about dyno results,have not heard back from yet. my main reason for buying was the looks and weight. The instructions say a power commander is not neccesary but for optimum results its recommended.

I ordered one should be here any day now 259+10 shipping.

Stu,

2 ??'s:

Do I see sniffing ports on the downtubes?

Is that a hole for the O2 sensor?

You MUST post sound clips and final install pics.

-BD

This looks very nice.

I took at look at the vendor website and Muzzy's website and I couldn't find too much technical information. Is there a link to some technical data that I can't find? I'd like to know how much weight you save with this setup over stock. Also the weight difference between the different cans they offer.

Stu,
2 ??'s:

-BD
No BD, there is not sniffer ports,those are little nubs to keep the flanges from sliding down the tubes. And yes there is a oxygen sensor port on them.

This looks very nice.
I took at look at the vendor website and Muzzy's website and I couldn't find too much technical information. Is there a link to some technical data that I can't find? I'd like to know how much weight you save with this setup over stock. Also the weight difference between the different cans they offer.
I guess you could use the contact form on their website and ask those questions,

i have no idea,other than it is lighter,especially with only one can. ;)

Stu,
2 ??'s:

-BD
No BD, there is not sniffer ports,those are little nubs to keep the flanges from sliding down the tubes. And yes there is a oxygen sensor port on them.
Thought you were talking about the bobbing Babe for a minute.

I saw those nubs and thought they were ports too.

Think they are big enough to drill and tap?

And I'm talking about the pipe. Can't even call it a header without setting you guys up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw those nubs and thought they were ports too.
Think they are big enough to drill and tap?

And I'm talking about the pipe. Can't even call it a header without setting you guys up.
Glad we got that sorted out!! :D

Took my bike to the local tuesday night bike meet, other members from here really like the looks and sound of the pipes,they are not to loud but still sound really good when you get on it.

Another purchase worth while. :)

How about some pic's please......smitty

FJR1300_OSS.jpg

Jeeze, I wish I hadn't opened this thread.... that shit is TIGHT, yo! :dribble:

Their dual carbon cans look pretty tasty, too....

FJR1300_DOCF.jpg

This weekend i will get some pics with the case's off and on. :)

Jeeze, I wish I hadn't opened this thread.... that shit is TIGHT, yo! :dribble:
Hehehehe . . . I SELDOM get the opportunity to return the enabling force, so . . .

Warchild, imagine that Muzzy 4-2-1 with that hugger Highlander is promoting on the back end of your FJR. :evilsmiley03: :evilsmiley:

Just do it! :evil:

:angry2: Damnit !!

I just got the plastic paid off !! Why do you guys keep doing this to me ? :blink:

Stu64, that setup looks great !! Looking forward to the pics and soundbyte !!

I met a guy last weekend with this setup, it is sweet. He said Muzzy's dyno'd his bike with a PC and the pipe

he gained 9 HP and lost 33lbs!java script:emoticon(' :yahoo: ', 'smid_19')

:yahoo:

Steve

I've been watching her dance for hours now.
I'm pretty sure she is saying " Buck up, my ass stump" :)

As for the exhaust, somebody needs to design a system where the can simply "flips up" with the bags off. The can would be all the way up when twsited 180 degrees opposite the normal down position. Tighten the clamp, and maybe secure a mounting point up top. This would work particularly well with this single can system.

OK fellas, I'm lost. Where is the pictures of the dancer?