My apologies for being "over the edge".

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaulinAshe

Reaction score
I want to apologize if my recent posts have been a bit "over the top". I'm especially concerned that I may be perceived as portraying myself as some kind of "expert". I have just enough years of motorcycling and mechanic work on bikes to know that I should NEVER forget what my Daddy always said...

"The day you think you have the motorcycle mastered, sell it. Because it's about to kill you."

Throttling back to reality.

Jeff Ashe

I hadn't personally noticed, but do remember that Cabin Fever started to become noticeable about this time last year and got a bit tense by February. We could all probably do well (me included) to remember to keep it light the next couple months as we aren't able to be in the saddle quite so much.

Yeah, besides, if they can't take a joke, f*&% em. :D

Really, man, don't give it another thought.

we never read your posts anyway ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
"The day you think you have the motorcycle mastered, sell it. Because it's about to kill you."

Jeff Ashe

Your Dad is a very "Smart Ashe"

It's mid December NE Ohio & I got to ride to work today, All is good in the world! :D

I thought you were going to wear out those tires this afternoon?

Be safe!

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
What, we getting all weepy, huggy and feel good around here? Shit, don't hold back! State your mind - if you get outta line, we'll shove you back - no worries. Nothin' I hate more than new-age, pansy-ass PC suck-ups!

Keep it comin', Jeff. You have some good stuff to say. Wrong, but good. :grin:

Hmmmm.... Now I gotta go back through all of Ashe's posts to see what I should have been offended about.

I don't think you'll find anything - he was flickin' boogers at the cat and fartin' his refried bean burrito lunch. I think he just felt guilty or sumpin'.

I want to apologize if my recent posts have been a bit "over the top". I'm especially concerned that I may be perceived as portraying myself as some kind of "expert". I have just enough years of motorcycling and mechanic work on bikes to know that I should NEVER forget what my Daddy always said...

Jeff Ashe
Personally I've enjoyed your posts. Except for this one. The tearful forgive me crap has got to go. Just remember, several members know where you live and they're not above slappin' you around some.... :glare: We have a bad ass hangin' off the bike image to maintain here... :ph34r:

But seriously, FUGGETABOUTIT ! :lol:

Aw, man. Do we have to ride all the way up there to bust him up a mite? Don't they have something like a mail-order bitch slap that we could send by UPS?

I just spoke with Gloria Allred.

She's got a retired judge ready to arbitrate appropriate compensation for the offended.

Have a nice day.

Aw, man. Do we have to ride all the way up there to bust him up a mite? Don't they have something like a mail-order bitch slap that we could send by UPS?
No need to order anything. I have multiple ex-wives always eager to volunteer their time.

:(

No need to order anything. I have multiple ex-wives always eager to volunteer their time.

:(
Well that explains the hormonal change in posts.

Your dick has already been cut off :lol:

I don't understand why ODOT doesn't jump all over this shit anymore. But I'll just say,
Park it beside a tree, have a beer, and forget it........
ODOT is still re-learning how to kick his left leg up to stomp some eskimo-sense into people. Besides, learning the hard way is a lot funnier albeit, a bit more expensive. :unsure: