My Turn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TWN

Nice clip. Thanks.

Why is it your zoom in and out on the pics is so smooth, and most are jerky?

Is it because of........something? Just curious.

TWNNice clip. Thanks.

Why is it your zoom in and out on the pics is so smooth, and most are jerky?

Is it because of........something? Just curious.
Cute: :lol: No, it's the program. Just upload your pics and tunes and it does the rest. Really. I wouldn't lie.

Very nice pictures, and excellent soundtrack.....I'll be picking up some of dem tunes :D

What program are you using to string the photos together....same question for your you tube videos(adding soundtracks and text)?

Very nice pictures, and excellent soundtrack.....I'll be picking up some of dem tunes :D
What program are you using to string the photos together....same question for your you tube videos(adding soundtracks and text)?

Videos: MS Movie Maker that should come bundled with XP.

Photo Vids: MS Photo Story 3 (thanks Iggy for tracking that down!) Free download fro MS.

Videos: MS Movie Maker that should come bundled with XP.

Photo Vids: MS Photo Story 3 (thanks Iggy for tracking that down!) Free download fro MS.
Nice.

I use iPhoto and iTunes on my Macs to do very similar photo vids for my kids' sports stuff. It ends up being universally loved - photos and music, keep it under 10 minutes. And, all without any bad movie cinematography by would-be movie makes and old camcorders.