• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

N/Line Dash shelves limited offer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cateye77

Reaction score
Back by popular demand.
Due to a few folks that wanted the ultimate FJR accessory dash i manufactured 15 new units.
These fit 2006-2012 or Generation II FJR's
I just shipped the first to to Germany so there are 14 left. This is the last time I will make these so don't miss out.
The price is $149 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. I can ship inter nation for additional postage.
They will come with a bracket that assists you in mounting a GPS.
This shelf has been designed to put some farkles where you can see them without taking your eyes off the road.

send mean email if you need to see an image: [email protected]

or send $149 to [email protected] (Paypal account)

"send mean email..." hee hee.
tonguesmiley.gif

I have always wanted one of these. But alas have other farkle plans right now.

Good luck!

Hmmmm. I had ten of these sold for you, but needed 20 to do a run!!

Anyhoo shit changes. Let me just say I love the dash shelf and served me well for 50k miles. Scanning is mo better all around!

GLWS

I agree with SFCJCA I like to find one for Gen I as well if becomes available let me know.

I suppose you'll have to wait for someone in Germany to order a gen 1 version. Then you might see a run of 15 minus 1 . (just funnin with you)

I have found one Gen 1 Dash shelf. 2003-2005 FJR.

The first guy to send $149 to my paypal account gets it!

paypal: [email protected].

Gen II's are still available until they run out!

Threads about shelves keep popping up for me. I guess I'll have to have one if you decide to do another Gen II run. Sheesh. You guys are killin' me.