NAFO2010 Announcement of area & hotel

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toophast ,

I should have known better , Instinct just took over .

I am older now , I even leave the Vrods alone now .

The baggers are no fun either ,oh yes I own one of those now also .

An old motorcycle enthusiest wouldn't want to offend the local bikers .

Well, I certainly am going to attend, as I have never been to a NAFO rally. However let me warn everyone who is planning

on attending, BRING RAIN GEAR!!! I was at SFO '09 for 4 days, and it rained for 4 days. Attended EOM '09 for 4 days,

and it rained for 4 days. Just recently returned from SFO '10, and again it rained all 4 days. That makes an amazing 12

days of rain in 12 days of riding. But, if you look at this streak from a positive outlook, I am due for some great weather.

So, I am putting forth my best mojo for perfect weather and a great event, but just in case ...................................

winewhisperer

Well, I certainly am going to attend, as I have never been to a NAFO rally. However let me warn everyone who is planning
on attending, BRING RAIN GEAR!!! I was at SFO '09 for 4 days, and it rained for 4 days. Attended EOM '09 for 4 days,

and it rained for 4 days. Just recently returned from SFO '10, and again it rained all 4 days. That makes an amazing 12

days of rain in 12 days of riding. But, if you look at this streak from a positive outlook, I am due for some great weather.

So, I am putting forth my best mojo for perfect weather and a great event, but just in case ...................................

winewhisperer
Maybe it's you??? :rolleyes:

So you're the one!!!! :lol:

Hey Wheat, I could not possibly be the cause, for I was born in Decatur, IL., and raised in little Mattoon, IL. How in the

world could a good ole Midwesterner like myself bring such wet misfortune? :yahoo:

winewhisperer

Hey Wheat, I could not possibly be the cause, for I was born in Decatur, IL., and raised in little Mattoon, IL. How in the
world could a good ole Midwesterner like myself bring such wet misfortune? :yahoo:

winewhisperer
'Cause you clean & shine that pretty bike every chance you get...it's an affront to the weather gods :lol:

Latest posts