Need a backrest for my wife

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx Grumpy, that's what I've heard. I like how you have some places where you can securely hook the bungees on yours as well. I need to get some pics to Gary and maybe have a talk to as well...

We offer a standalone backrest just for the 06 and 07 FJR. You can find out more information by viewing our website! Click Here!
BackrestNewsmallpic.jpg
I recently bought this backrest for my 07 from Premier cycle and my wife loves it. I also bought the back rack that works perfect for my Expandable Taho T-Bag. Great guys to work with.

Call or email Gary and explain your want's If you can draw it, HE can build it! just got mine from Gary for my 05. SUPERB Quality, an outstanding person to deal with!
+1 Gary will make you pretty much whatever you'd like to have. I sent him some pieces, a detailed letter and below is what he made me. the wife just loves it!

Jim

RackwBackrest5.jpg

Now that's what I call a sweet custom rack! I just wish I had the welding skill to make one like that! Which seat is that?

Herkypilot

Last edited by a moderator: