Need advice on Gel Grips

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HER2006

Reaction score
Has anyone used gel grips on their FJR. I'm interesting in getting a pair and wanted to know what the feedback is on these and also what brand and where to buy.

Thanks.

HER2006

I have these on both my FJR and my KLR 650,Pro-Grip Gel Grips 714

link to buy: Get them in black

Won't be going back to any other styles for the foreseeable future,

Shane
That is the worst web site layout I have tried to use yet. Would'nt mind buying a pair from them, just can't find them!!! Your link just goes to their main page. Trying to find them from there is almost impossible. Under what sub heading would they be???

Thanks

Shane
That is the worst web site layout I have tried to use yet. Would'nt mind buying a pair from them, just can't find them!!! Your link just goes to their main page. Trying to find them from there is almost impossible. Under what sub heading would they be???

Thanks
+1

Shane

Thanks
+1
+2

Shane

Thanks
+1
+2
+3

Shane

Thanks
+1
+2
+3
Sorry, folks.

I linked to the page with the grips, but it defaults to the main page upon further inspection, oops....

Here's the drill:

From the main page select the Kawasaki KLR/KLX drop down, and click on "control".

Scroll down to the 7th item on that page.

I'll do better next time :dribble:

Shane

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how gel grips work with heated bars? I imagine they heat up, but does it take a lot longer to get the grips heated?

Thank you all so much for your valuable feedback and information on the gel grips. After reading all the information on various web sites, I've decided to get the Progrip RVGS Street Gel Grip 719, Open End, Blk/Blk. I hope they do the job :D

Street Gel Grips 719

Thanks again everyone.

HER2006