• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

need headlight, saddlebags 05

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have 05 need saddle bags, headlight,
Thanks,

Try eBay.................I think I saw a blue ('05) right side saddlebag and a couple of headlight assemblies. Good luck...I have been looking for an '03 right saddlebag (silver).
I purchased frt forks from a guy parting out an 03 on E-bay. He has several parts there, I e-mailed him and he also is getting saddle bags from the bike soon, email is alsledgehammer something

How much will you offer for a couple of '05 saddlebags?????
How about $300 for pair if in good shape
As a value point, I paid $250 for a single used one a month ago when mine got stolen off my bike. That was based on a similar price having been recently made on the Forum.

It's just that, I acquired a couple of bags for a pretty good price recently from a guy who crashed his '05, with the plan to hang onto them in the event I crash or somthin'. Then I got to thinking, "Gee, I'd probably sell those if I could get enough to buy a StarCom...." So that's when I pinged you above. Not trying to jerk you around...just exploring value here: what they're worth to me vs. you.

How much will you offer for a couple of '05 saddlebags?????
How about $300 for pair if in good shape
As a value point, I paid $250 for a single used one a month ago when mine got stolen off my bike. That was based on a similar price having been recently made on the Forum.

It's just that, I acquired a couple of bags for a pretty good price recently from a guy who crashed his '05, with the plan to hang onto them in the event I crash or somthin'. Then I got to thinking, "Gee, I'd probably sell those if I could get enough to buy a StarCom...." So that's when I pinged you above. Not trying to jerk you around...just exploring value here: what they're worth to me vs. you.
Ok let me ask a couple of questions, I am new to FJR details. Bike not here yet.

Bags are blue? Do they have locks and keys.

Any pic's.

Currently bidding on Ebay, but that is a crap shoot at this point.

Ok let me ask a couple of questions, I am new to FJR details. Bike not here yet.Bags are blue? Do they have locks and keys.

Any pic's.

Currently bidding on Ebay, but that is a crap shoot at this point.
Ask and you shall receive...

Each has a lock, and I have one key. Of course it is not the same key as my bike, or yours. I was going to cross that bridge (matching to my ignition key) when I got to it. They're in great shape. (But again, not even sure they're for sale.)

2266455916_04a6095cdf_b.jpg

2266457416_d8813791f6_b.jpg

2266460812_2aedde5663_b.jpg

2265669843_0531c327e8_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: