need part number

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin w

Reaction score
I just bought an 05 abs. The right turn signal/runnining light doesnt work. Took off cover and noticed the short section with the clip that connects to the light is missing. Does anyone know where i can get one of these or have the part number?

I just bought an 05 abs. The right turn signal/runnining light doesnt work. Took off cover and noticed the short section with the clip that connects to the light is missing. Does anyone know where i can get one of these or have the part number?
a link to a complete part list would be great so i can go through it and find the part as well. I appreciate any and all help

a link to a complete part list would be great so i can go through it and find the part as well. I appreciate any and all help
YAMAHA Parts Fiche for a 2005.