• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

need right hand side case

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weekend rider

Reaction score
Anyone out there have a right hand side case (saddle bag)? If it needs painting or some minor repair that is ok, priced to sell. please get i touch with will answer all

thanks weekend rider :D

Anyone out there have a right hand side case (saddle bag)? If it needs painting or some minor repair that is ok, priced to sell. please get i touch with will answer all

Hi, Sorry I do not have a right side bag for an 05, but I am in the same boat as you. If you end up with more than one solicitation please pass the higher costing unit on to me. I need one by July for a trip I have planned. I have a new outer cover to put on it, I just want the black areas to be in good condition. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Arny Davis

[email protected]

360 269-1778

Hi, Sorry I do not have a right side bag for an 05, but I am in the same boat as you. If you end up with more than one solicitation please pass the higher costing unit on to me. I need one by July for a trip I have planned. I have a new outer cover to put on it, I just want the black areas to be in good condition. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Arny Davis

[email protected]

360 269-1778
I have a set of '04 panniers I would like to sell. They were not on my '04 when I went down so are not damaged. The right side one has no scratches. Just a nick or two from gravel that hit when you ride. The left one has two or three scratches right on the bottom edge of the silver paint from a tip over in the garage. You can not see them unless you are on your hands and knees (in my opinion). I will take $500 for the pair. I also have a set of new '06 bag liners. Still in the plastic bags. I am using my '04 liners on my '06.